Linggo, Disyembre 5, 2010

My Dearest Treassure

well what more can i say..

Goshh.. I really love this man..
and i know he love me too thats why I'm happy..
he is my worls
he is my heart
he is my everything..

i cant breath live without him i never felt this way before and now I promise that I love him for the rest of my life..

his always been there for me..
loving me unconditionally..
protects me..
taking care of me..
and most of all accepts me..

Joefel Suangco i love you..
your my one and only..hope you feel the same way..
please what i want you to do is to love me for the rest of your life..

here's my poem for you by By Karen Kelly 
    To the Man I Love
I have a man I dearly love
He makes me so very happy
I see the good qualities he has
He stands by me always
And never a dull moment when we are together
I awake in the morning with a smile on my face
I then awake my sweetie, with kind words, and a cup of coffee
I start my day with a gentle kiss always

And end the day with a word of love forever
Now let the night go by, and watch the sun appear
We both look forward to another day God has let us be near
Our friends are few, and family is close
But we can always feel the closeness together as the day goes on
This man I dearly I dearly love, and cherish his every moment with me
I hold that special place in my heart today
For the man I dearly love. 



Hope you like it guys..
thank you AND GODBLESS!!

1 komento: